Prior to translation I worked for 12 years as a marketing and PR professional in the tourism, arts and culture sectors. Past employers include a UNESCO World Heritage Site and national tourist office.
This experience will make your translations stand out from the crowd.
- Translations on behalf of a French translation agency for the Festival de Cannes 2018 and 2017, working live during the 10 day film festival and publishing translations live onto the Festival de Cannes website. Translations from the 2017 edition include:
- Copywriting of a 3-day trip around the Champagne wine region for P&O Ferries
- Regular translations for the French Tourist Office’s wine tourism website, including:
- Translation of an introduction to a photography exhibition at a French museum for a translation agency
- Translation of biographies for winners of a French photography prize for a translation agency
Client feedback on my tourism, arts & culture translations:
“Mark has worked as a translator for our company over the past few years translating documents from French and German to English. Our company has always been delighted with the quality of Mark’s work, his attention to detail and his professionalism. We recommend him highly.” Jeremy Kerrison, Telelingua
For more details on how I can help you, including a quote, Contact me