English is now spoken by approx. 1.5 billion people across the globe.
To attract these potential visitors you need to provide material they can understand.
But that’s not all.
You also need engaging content that captures their interest and makes them choose you instead of your competition.
Why work with me?
I’m not just an excellent native English translator. I also spent 12 years working in tourism marketing.
During this time I worked as:
- Regional marketing manager, Travel trade relations manager and Country manager for VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourist office;
- Marketing manager for Hadrian’s Wall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Sales manager for the world’s largest travel website, TripAdvisor.
And gained direct experience in:
- Running consumer and B2B marketing campaigns, from print and outdoor activity to online advertising
- Writing tourism and marketing copy aimed at key stakeholder audiences: consumers, B2B, press, colleagues, senior management
- Organising events, from a stand at ITB Berlin to a public travel exhibition in Hamburg
Use my linguistic expertise and tourism experience to communicate with your English-speaking audiences.
For more details on how I can help you, including a quote, Contact me
Alternatively, check out my other specialism: corporate communications.